Senior Frontend Engineer
Senior Frontend Engineer
If you had all day to work on any project you wanted, chances are that you would pick something you’re passionate about. It might even be something that could change people’s lives for the better. At Tava, that’s exactly what we’ve done. We’re passionate about improving emotional healthcare and it’s our mission to do it through frictionless, technology-enabled care.
The “technology-enabled” part is where you come in. We’re seeking an experienced frontend engineer whose passion for development is rivaled only by a passion for meaningful mission-based work. You’ll have the responsibility to ensure that the emotional healthcare we provide is enabled by functional and reliable platforms for clinicians, clients, and internal staff. This work will improve the quality of our customer’s lives, and that’s work worth doing.
- Build engaging experiences for clients, therapists and administrators
- Work to improve user experience by collaborating on initiatives with our design team
- Work with backend engineering to define APIs that will serve multiple products
- Proactively ensure that security best-practices are implemented across our interfaces
- Push the envelope of traditional healthcare software by embracing experimentation
What We Expect:
- Ability to move fast and work through ambiguity
- Ability to work across more than one product
- Willingness to learn new technologies and processes that may be out of your comfort zone
- Proactive and consistent improvement of the security of our systems
- Clear and efficient technical writing to communicate complex ideas
- Four or more years of software development experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent) is preferred, but not required
Key Frontend Technologies:
What you'll love about this opportunity:
- The work we do meaningfully improves people's lives in measurable ways
- Get paid to do what you love while learning and exploring new ideas and skills
- This is a true startup experience: fast-paced and fun with wide-open possibilities
If this type of work and startup environment is exciting to you, then we look forward to seeing your application!
This full-time position offers competitive pay and the opportunity for stock options. We are ideally looking for someone located near our office in Utah, but this job can also be performed remotely.
Tava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, marital or disability status.