Payer Partnership Development Representative (Remote)
Tava Health is a venture-backed, online mental health platform that partners with employers to provide convenient, high-quality, accessible mental health resources to employees and their dependents. Our mission is to improve mental health through frictionless, technology-enabled care, and break down the barriers of therapy by making mental health checkups as routine as other healthcare practices.
We are seeking a Business Development Representative to join our Payer Partnerships team. As a BDR, you will be responsible for outreach to new payer partners, unlocking new payer markets, and managing leads. You will work closely with the Payer Partnerships team to ensure our pipeline is developed and our team goals are met.
The person we hire must have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a proven sales success track record. If you are a self-motivated, self-starting individual with a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply.
- Conduct high-level introductory conversations and schedule discovery calls with payer prospects (C-Level, VP/ Director, Manager).
- Set appointments for the Payer Partnership team and follow up on leads.
- Track progress toward meeting payer growth targets.
- Collaborate with the Payer Partnership team to develop strategies for reaching payer growth targets.
- 2-3 years of experience in payer sales/payer growth
- Comfort in a rapid growth environment - we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Why you'll enjoy working with us:
Enjoy working *remotely in this full-time, salaried position. Tava offers a highly competitive benefits package including parental leave, plenty of paid holidays and PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and (of course) a generous mental health benefit. This position also offers the opportunity for stock options and commission.
*For tax purposes, priority will be given to candidates living in states where we already have employees. These states are Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah.
Tava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, marital or disability status.
As a recruiting team, we do our best to communicate with all candidates. If you have not received an email from Tava within a few days of submitting your application please check your spam filter.
***Please note: All Tava hiring is handled by company representatives using "@tavahealth.com" email addresses. Please beware of unauthorized recruiting communications requesting personal information. We never hire anyone without first completing a real-time, face-to-face interview (conducted by video or in-person), nor do we use encrypted instant messaging services like Signal. If you have questions regarding the authenticity of any outreach, please do not hesitate to use the chat feature on our website or contact us at email@example.com***