Licensed Mental Health Therapist - Utah (Remote)
Tava Health is a mental health platform that is on a mission to improve access to clinical therapy through frictionless, technology-enabled care to high-quality therapists.
Why work with us?
We help you grow and manage your caseload.
- Admin support. We handle intake, billing, credentialing, claims chasing, marketing, and referrals.
- Collaborative work environment. Connect with other private practice providers to share best practices and network
- Enjoy the flexibility of setting your own hours
- Work with EAP, Insurance and Private Pay clients all in one place.
- Manage your current caseload on Tava while we help you find more clients
- Focus on what you do best, provide excellent therapy
- Provide excellent therapy
- Thoroughly document all visits with patients
- Celebrate patient success and encourage continued healing and growth.
- An active clinical therapist or psychologist license (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, PsyD, PhD, etc.) allowing you to provide unsupervised mental health therapy services.
- Experience and training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and other evidence-based practices.
- Proficiency in ongoing treatment planning.
- A clean record without any disciplinary action being taken against you by a licensing board in any jurisdiction.
Please note that this is a contract, part-time, and remote (work from home) opportunity.
***Please note: All Tava hiring is handled by company representatives using "@tavahealth.com" email addresses. Please beware of unauthorized recruiting communications requesting personal information. We never hire anyone without first completing a real-time, face-to-face interview (conducted by video or in-person), nor do we use encrypted instant messaging services like Signal. If you have questions regarding the authenticity of any outreach, please do not hesitate to use the chat feature on our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org***