Home Healthcare Physiotherapist
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2023
- Performs patient consultation at home and physical examination
- Assesses diagnoses and initiate plan of care for treatments and therapies of illnesses and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illnesses/diseases/injuries.
- Order and interpret tests and analyze records and reports and examination information to diagnose patient’s condition.
- Collect record and maintain confidentially patient information such as medical history, reports and examination results
- Plan, implement and administer health programs
- Monitors patient’s condition and progress and reevaluate treatments and plan of care whenever necessary.
- Explain, educate and train the patients and families on the plan of care, results, disease prevention, progress, etc.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting the discharge summary of patients.
- To be personally accountable for professional and ethical actions and practices within a legal and ethical framework that adheres to the health authority requirements and local policies and procedures
- Communicates the mission, vision and values of the facility internally and externally
- Recognizes the necessity to continuously develop own skills and acquire additional knowledge appropriate to the position.
- Develops a culture that improves quality, promotes equality and values diversity
- Bachelor in Physiotherapist
- 1-2 years in same field
- Accredited by SCFHS
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing) is mandatory
- Fluent In Arabic (speaking, reading and writing) is mandatory