Assistant Manager - Growth
Inito is a Y Combinator backed health tech company that lets you test for fertility hormones, diabetes, vitamins, thyroid etc. on an at-home device and App. Our mission is to help consumers learn more about their body and get actionable insights to achieve their health goals.
Our first product, the Inito Fertility Monitor, helps couples trying to conceive know when they are most fertile, confirm if they ovulate and identify if their hormone levels are sufficient for a healthy pregnancy.
Inito is also the first at-home medical device from India to clear the US FDA regulatory pathway, get featured on the Apple App Store and launch in the US.
We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience working in a B2C start-up, preferably from a Tier 1 institute.
- End-End responsibility for paid spend across all channels.
- Strategize and manage all our paid marketing spend.
- Closely work with our content team to build creatives for paid acquisition.
- Ensure testing of ad-creatives / landing pages and give data informed feedback to the content team.
- Work on CRO for existing purchase funnels and build new acquisition funnels.
- Setup and analyze Multi Channel Attribution tools to get more accurate test results.
- Diversify the channels & platforms we use for paid marketing.
- Build the lead-gen and email conversion funnel.
- Strategize a variety of ways to acquire leads.
- Closely work with our content team to nurture leads and get them to convert.
- Setup relevant automations in tools like Klayvio.
- Analyze data to optimize the funnel.
- Work with the Content Team to strategize new content creation.
- Help distribute content organically and inorganically
- Work with the UX & Software team to maintain website / LP’s and storefront.
- Identify and manage integrations of all tools related to marketing.
- Help setup partnerships, affiliates, programmatic advertising and anything else required to grow.
- Great ability to convey a complex idea into a powerful story and help build creatives.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to analyze data to make decisions.
- Good understanding of UX and how it impacts funnels.
- Extremely good at utilizing software tools for setting up funnels and analyzing data.
- Very fluent with the largest platforms - FB/Instagram, Adwords etc. and their nuances.