Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) specialising in App Automation Testing at Inito, you thrive on creating robust, reliable software solutions that streamline app development. Your pride stems from uncovering and resolving issues in Inito's mobile apps, ensuring a seamless customer experience. Your passion lies in innovative, elegant problem-solving. You're self-driven and adept at task prioritisation. With your experience, you possess strong instincts for identifying and resolving challenges. You're a collaborative team player, equally comfortable proposing solutions and accepting constructive feedback. Your goal is to be a respected leader and trusted resource in your field.
- Develop a deep understanding of Inito Company's app functional and software architecture.
- Lead and implemented the test strategy for app automation at Inito.
- Collaborate with the design, development, and quality assurance teams to assess test cases and create new automated tests.
- Perform mobile app test automation, analyse results, and troubleshoot and resolve any issues or failures.
- Create test frameworks and associated tools to enhance the testing process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve issues promptly, generating clear bug reports.
- Champion and instill best practices for operational excellence throughout the organization.
- Actively provide guidance and mentorship to junior engineers, helping them enhance their skills and productivity in app development at Inito Company.
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development testing experience.
- 2+ years of test automation frameworks and tools-building experience.
- Experience programming with at least one modern language such as Java, Kotlin, Swift, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and create/explain/defend technical designs.
- Knowledge of overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance in a database environment.
- Strong knowledge of test methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role.
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Experience with mobile test automation frameworks using Appium, Jenkins, Testrail, Jira, TestNG, Xcode, Android Studio.
- Experience in working with distributed worldwide development teams in an Agile environment.