Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
Experience : 2 to 4years
- Build a compelling strategy and roadmap based on insightful understanding of customer needs and market opportunities
- Manage the roadmap against KPIs and product goals
- Become an ally to our customers, working directly with them to understand their use cases and product pain points using qualitative feedback and data gathering to make decisions about product strategy.
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company
- Rally teams to work together towards a common goal; oversee many moving parts to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Write specs, manage project execution, and define product roll-out strategy
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
- Optimize Product Flows using Hypothesis & A/B Testing
- Identify opportunities for improving the user experience.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for future products.
- Empathetic; you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you ensure that teams ship on time
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills: Ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Strong design sense
- Have an understanding of different technology stacks
- Data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills